Arquillian Spring Warp not innjecting ModelView

Hello, this is the first time I am developing a test using Arquillian Spring extension. Everything works so well until I try to use with Spring Warp extension. In that case I try to inject the ModelAndView object using @ArquillianResource, but I had no luck and the instance is null.

The example is a simple Greetings application and using Drone works, so it seems that or I am missing something or maybe in case of web app which only uses Java-based configuration classes does not work.

The project can be found here https://github.com/lordofthejars/greetings-spring-wrap

I will continue making some research, just in case anybody has found the same problem and can help on this would be perfect.

Alex

Also adding WarpDispatcherServlet makes everything throws an exception. I need to see it in more calm but I think that the problem is that you cannot use Spring Warp with Java-based configuration.

Anyone knows this?

Ok the problem was in Arquillian Spring extension. It will be fixed in 1.1.0

@aslak When do you think we can release a 1.1.0? Maybe we should coordinate with Jakub to see what are the requirements for 1.1.0. Or release an alpha1 with only this fix. I think it is important to release as soon as possible because Spring extension 1.0 it faces only Spring 2 and Spring 3 (although it can be used in some way with 4) but I am sure that people who are using Spring currently is implementing applications with Spring 4.

When ever is a good time. I’ll push if Jakub agrees. :smile:

Cool, basically I asked it because Spring 4 is the current version, and also because it will allow me to close the Arquillian Spring chapter with latest code and I won’t need to wait one month or so.

Thanks.